Obituary of Jeanne Andree Paladino
In Loving Memory
1921 - 2009
The Whiter Funeral Company was started in 1893 by H.A. Whiter and was originally located in Forestport, NY. Following a fire in Forestport, the family relocated in Ilion, and reopened the funeral home in the early 1900's.
100 Otsego Street
Ilion, NY 13357
- April 2014 we launched our brand new website