Light a Candle in memory of Susan Dennison
The Whiter Funeral Company was started in 1893 by H.A. Whiter and was originally located in Forestport, NY. Following a fire in Forestport our family relocated in Ilion, and reopened the funeral home, in the early 1900's.
100 Otsego Street
Ilion, NY 13357
- April 2014 we launched our brand new website